Since 1983, I have been working with individuals and businesses in the Denver metro area, Boulder, Longmont, northern Colorado, and miscellaneous states in the USA.
I am licensed to provide a variety of financial, investment and insurance products, and I am dedicated to developing lasting relationships with all my clients. I help my clients and their families pursue financial independence.
I do this by providing direction with their financial planning, investments and insurance. I also provide my clients technical and fundamental market analysis, practical investment strategies that help them pursue their financial objectives, and individualized support and education during periods of market volatility.
One of the benefits of working with me is my ability to provide clear, easily understood explanations of financial products and services. The personalized service that I can provide is a roadmap to working toward a more confident financial future.
I am looking forward to using my knowledge to help you pursue your financial goals.
I have extensive experience along with the following educational background, professional designation, and licenses:
- Bachelor Of Science Degree In Agriculture (Agricultural Economics & Natural Resources) University Of Nebraska-Lincoln, 1976 to 1981
- Colorado Insurance Producer License..Accident and Health, Life, Variable Products 04/09/1983
- Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Products Limited Representative Examination (FINRA Series 6) 12/23/1986
- Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination - (FINRA Series 63) 06/26/1995
- College For Financial Planning, CFP Professional Education Program completed June 1996
- Certified Financial Planner Board Of Standards, Certified Financial Planner Practitioner License issued 10/07/1996
- General Securities Registered Representative Examination (FINRA Series 7) 07/01/1998
- Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination - (FINRA Series 65) 03/03/1999